State-of-the-Art Subsurface Imaging Systems
- Multi-Channel Subsurface Imaging Services
- In 2005, SPECTRA established a Strategic Alliance with Underground Imaging Technologies (UIT) to represent and use UIT's state-of-the-art Underground Imaging System in the Northeastern United States.
- The UIT System and SPECTRA Service consists of hardware and software components that allow detection and mapping of buried objects and subsurface features.
- Single Channel Subsurface Imaging Systems
- Traditional Ground Penetrating Radar and Electromagnetic data collection and interpretative services
- Can be utilized to augment the Multi-Channel system where high definition or deeper penetration are required