Spectra offers engineering design, environmental services, structural inspections, construction inspection, land surveying, and ground penetrating radar services to its government, municipal, commercial and private sector clients. Spectra is licensed to provide engineering and land surveying services in New York and New Jersey, and we have provided environmental services all over the east coast as well as Puerto Rico and Brazil.
Services We Offer
Spectra is a proud member of:
- Associated General Contractors, New York State Chapter, Inc.
- Cayuga County Town Highway Superintendents Association
- Cornell Local Roads Program/Local Bridge Conference
- Eastern Contractors Association, Inc.
- Ground Penetrating Radar Institute
- Hudson-Mohawk Professional Geologist Association
- Independent Oil and Gas Association
- Independent Power Producers of New York, Inc.
- Montgomery County Highway Superintendents Association
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- New York Construction Materials Association, Inc.
- New York State County Highway Superintendents Association
- Oneida County Association of Town Highway Superintendents
- Otsego County Highway Superintendents Association
- Rensselaer County Association of Town Superintendents of Highway
- Saratoga County Town Highway Superintendents Association
- Schoharie County Highway Superintendents Association
- Seneca County Town Highway Superintendents Association
- Society for Marketing Professional Services, Upstate NY Chapter
- Society of American Military Engineers, Upstate NY Post
- Town Highway Superintendents Association of Warren County
- Washington County Association of Street and Highway Officials
- Young/Sommer Environmental Breakfast Club
The Leader in Quality
Spectra is on DEC’s Qualified Remedial Consultants list and has been pre-qualified to perform investigation work at hazardous waste, petroleum, and Brownfield sites in New York State. Our staff has performed dozens of Phase I/Phase II investigations at contaminated sites, environmental impact assessments, subsurface hydrogeologic investigations, and remediation projects. Our experience includes Brownfield redevelopment projects, petroleum and UST tank remediation (oversight of more than 200 individual tank removals), pesticide site cleanup, groundwater assessment/remediation projects, and technical support at New York State and Federal Superfund sites.
Spectra is also a leader in subsurface imaging, combining our traditional consulting practice with cutting edge technologies to non-destructively inspect and map the conditions inside and below infrastructure systems and underground. We work closely with our clients to perform non-invasive surveys using state-of-the-art systems that produce 3-dimensional constructions of subsurface features. Spectra's GPR staff are exceptional at interpreting the data compiled by the GPR technology, which ultimately saves the client time and money.View Projects